I. Proprietary Rights
All content on this website including but not limited to photographic work is protected under International copyright laws. Copyright © 2003-2022, Stijn Willekens.
II. Personal and non-commercial use
Any use of the images found on this website, or any onther website on the stijnwillekens.be domain, is strictly forbidden unless otherwise stated.
- Link to any page on this website, however, direct linking to the images themselves is forbidden.
- Download an electronic copy of an image held on this website for your own private, non-commercial use as long as the images are not altered in any way, including the removal of the copyright text.
- Print any image found on this website for private use.
- Students are welcome to download images and incorporate them into school reports, presentations, etc. as long as proper credit/citation is given.
You may not:
- Sell electronic or printed copies of the images and content on this website.
- Publish these images in any magazine, newspaper, website or other media outlet without express written permission from the author.
- Make any commercial gain from these photographs by whatever means.
- Alter the images found on this website. This includes the removal of watermarks.
- Link directly to images stored on this website.
- Claim the credit for any of the images on this website in any form.
III. Commercial use
Anyone who wishes to use the photography found on this website for commercial purposes must receive written consent from the author prior to its commercial use.
To obtain consent, interested parties should send an e-mail with the following infomation:
- Image(s) you would like to use
- Where they will be displayed
- How they will be displayed
- Intent of its display
- Duration of their public viewing
- Any other information you feel would be useful
Any commercial use of my photography without prior consent is a violation of International copyright law.